Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jan 13 - 19

The workouts this week were great but only because the weekend made up for my screw-ups earlier in the week!  First, last week I did way too many hours of training but to my defense the weather was fabulous!  I could not pass up riding outdoors especially since the polar vortex is coming back soon.  Second, I over-did the lunges on leg day and then I did a very intense ride on the trainer the next day. The result was quad-busting DOMS!  Consequently, I had to take two rest days.  But that is okay because I recognized what I did wrong soon enough to mitigate the damage.  I will call that success!

Here are the numbers for the week:


Biking: 28.00
Elliptical: 0.00
Rowing: 0.00
Running: 13.23
Swimming: 4.73 
I also had one lifting session, legs. This week I will get both sessions completed.

The song I am sharing today was one I heard on the way home from swimming today and it just cracked me up. I hope you find it as amusing as I did!

Keep swimming, running and riding to your personal greatness!

3 comments:

  1. <3 DOMS. =P

    Way to get those lifts in there! I have two lifting days on the schedule this week, and you're motivating me like a mofo! Great week, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice numbers! I better get more consistent numbers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great numbers!
    I hope to come back to swim soon.

    ReplyDelete